Fresh New Look for The AppRefactory Inc.
fter 3+ years hosted at Weebly.com, it was time to finally take The AppRefactory Inc. company website into a modern hosting environment with features and integration potential that would allow us to demonstrate, albeit in brief, what ASP.NET MVC could offer. Dynamic product listings with breadcrumb sub-navigation, upload sections for partner contracts and résumés; and database-driven contact forms that make it easier than ever (and convenient) to stay in touch are all just the beginning. In the days ahead we still expect to add:
- Links to customer features site (requiring login) via Office365, Visual Studio (online ed.) and SharePoint,
- Highlights and links to ongoing software development currently being undertaken by the company,
- Book time online with a consultant to review your software service needs or setup an in-depth remote service session online through HackHands.com,
- Subscription for partner companies and contacts looking for email updates consultant availability and/or major site & service offering revisions, and
- Links to WindowsStore.com and related sites for specific product integrations (Windows desktop, server and phone all to be included).
So stay tuned! There’s much more yet to come….and you won’t want to miss any of it.
(Additional graphics related to the new website can be found on our Yelp.ca listing.)