roperty Management Application(currently code-named Project “ARTeRMis”) moved a step closer to delivery of a much larger property management tool based on Microsoft SharePoint today with publication of one of the trial components: “Edgewater“. This component is simply an amalgamation of a number of different elements native to SharePoint, but hosted in the Office 365 environment and is setup to product test the suitability of them for inclusion in the TRM (Tenant Relationship Manager) application delivery going forward.
Artermis will ultimately be heavily dependent on Office 365, SharePoint and ASP.NET MVC when it ships; currently forecast for initial delivery sometime in 2017.
fter 3+ years hosted at Weebly.com, it was time to finally take The AppRefactory Inc. company website into a modern hosting environment with features and integration potential that would allow us to demonstrate, albeit in brief, what ASP.NET MVC could offer. Dynamic product listings with breadcrumb sub-navigation, upload sections for partner contracts and résumés; and database-driven contact forms that make it easier than ever (and convenient) to stay in touch are all just the beginning. In the days ahead we still expect to add:
- Links to customer features site (requiring login) via Office365, Visual Studio (online ed.) and SharePoint,
- Highlights and links to ongoing software development currently being undertaken by the company,
- Book time online with a consultant to review your software service needs or setup an in-depth remote service session online through HackHands.com,
- Subscription for partner companies and contacts looking for email updates consultant availability and/or major site & service offering revisions, and
- Links to WindowsStore.com and related sites for specific product integrations (Windows desktop, server and phone all to be included).
So stay tuned! There’s much more yet to come….and you won’t want to miss any of it.
(Additional graphics related to the new website can be found on our Yelp.ca listing.)